More California, feedback


 

 

 by Tryla Brown

 

 

 I left my heart in San Francisco

San Francisco is such a beautiful city.  Sightseeing was a blast!  The 2005 annual AISSG meeting was above and beyond all my expectations.  Jan did a superb job of organizing the event and making sure that everyone’s needs were meet (see photo below of host Jan with assistant Jane at the registration table with one of Jan’s many orchids).  The hotel was gorgeous and the food delicious and bountiful.  It was so good to see so many familiar and new faces.  There were a total of ten first-timers attending the meeting.

One of the main reasons I attend these meeting is for the socializing.  Being around, hanging out, or just socializing with other AIS women is very therapeutic for me.  It is also very fulfilling for me to be there for others who are just finding out about their AIS.  Story sharing time is always a particularly emotional portion of the meeting for me.  I could hear an AIS story many times over and still be moved each time.  This year was no exception.  Some of the stories shared this year were very moving.  The tissue-box was definitely put to good use.

The speakers at the meeting were excellent, as always.  Dr. Quigley is a plethora of useful AIS information.  If Dr. Quigley wrote a book about AIS I would definitely buy a copy for myself and everyone in my family.  I can’t wait to see everyone again next year.

   Tryla Brown

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Out

Official Name Change Notice

We Have Decided On A New Name!