Volunteer Spotlight


 

by L.J. Scott



Seeking a support group in 1987, I had actually given up finding one by 2012. I wrote an autobiography and tossed it to the self-publishing winds thinking I’d only connect with other Intersex people over the fullness of time, long after my death.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered this group in 2017! So used to being my own support group, I really didn’t know what to make of my first conference in 2018, but warmed up and connected with people starting with 2019's Camp Orchid. I’m thrilled to bring what few talents I have to the group. And for those who are curious, you may find my name on a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode somewhere out there...!
 
LJ Scott (she/her)
Member Engagement

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living Out

Official Name Change Notice

We Have Decided On A New Name!